



haha...okay so here are a few pictures of my room with my roomies..and- it's a MESS. Okay so I have to say honestly it's not always this bad. Just

that we are all getting ready to move out and on to our different outreaches..so things are a bit unsettled. Either way they are now POSTED. YES. At this moment, I am listening to Christmas music typing madly away at my computer as the girls chill, seriously chill. It's SO cold here! 70 degrees! sheesh. I'm shivering! ..anyway... Tonight Jude was lucky enough to go with his parents on outreach so it was just Noah and I hanging out. We took some pictures, drove some cars around, got ready for bed, twirled in circles

, talked about legos and snuggly bears, played nurse..okay so a typical child night. I love those! :) I'm also pretty excited because this thursday our choir is performing in the Ohana court in front of everyone, our Christmas concert! yikes! :) I

'm praying all will go smoothly! (oh this other picture is of Melo and I trying on our hats that we were given from Grandma Aho) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment